So, I have been nommed by the beautiful Lady Jessica for the Sunshine blogger award. Go and check out this rad, ninja bitch… she is amazeballs.
These awards have a way of making me feel… uncomfortable… but I will do them for some special peeps… but I am also terrible at following the rules. Soz, Lady… it’s not personal… it’s just my awkwardness.
My questions from the beautiful Lady are as follows…
- If you could have dinner with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be? Hmmm… I dunno if I want to eat dinner with a dead guy… the conversation would be super one sided and, although I believe if anyone can pull that off it’d be me, I have to choose living. As for who…
- If you were a pro-wrestler, what would your theme song be? “Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows” by Lesley Gore
- If you could have any job, what would it be? Storm hunter or unicorn farmer… it’s a tie
- What is at the top of your bucket list? *runs to check ever growing, in no particular order, list* Disneyland lol I’m such a child…
- What’s your favorite color and why? Teal… because it makes me feel happy to look at it.
- What are your top 3 favorite movies from when you were a kid? Labyrinth. Gremlins. Ghostbusters.
- What song evokes the most emotion from you? One song? One? No… that’s not a thing… and which emotion? Omg… this question makes me anxious lol
- What cartoon character do you most identify with? It used to be Daria… lol now though… oh man… I think I’m a mix of Vanellope Von Schweetz/Marceline the vampire queen/Duchess Ravenwaves/Ponyo
- What is the last thing you thought of before bed last night? Nope
- What is your biggest fear? Lies and disease
- What does “The Sunshine Award” mean to you? A chance to test my awkwardness with a questionnaire that I do anyway cause I like the person who asked…